Friday 24 November 2017

Happy New Year 2018 Text Messages

Hear you find Latest Happy New Year 2018 Text Messages, just copy it and send to your dear ones and near ones.

Happy New Year 2018 Text Messages



List of New Year SMS

My wishes for you, great start for Jan,
Love for Feb, peace for March,
No worries for April, fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov, happiness for Dec.
Have a lucky and wonderful 2018




makki ki roti nimbu ka acchar,
suraj ki kirne kushiyo ki bahar,
chand ki chandni appno ka pyar,
mubrakh ho aapko 2018 ka ye naya saal.
HAPPY NEW YEAR





Year's end is neither an end
nor a beginning
but a going on,
with all the wisdom
that experience
can instill in us.
Happy New Year




From the moment I saw you, when you entered my heart
You weren’t the one
You’re different, don’t look into my eyes
My feelings are confused, they cannot grow
Oh oh you were deeply raised from hate
You laid your roots in the hole you made in my heart
I love you, please love me.



Lets welcome the year which is fresh
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful new year.




Before the sun sets in this year,
before the memories fade,
before the net works get jammed
Wish u and ur family Happy Sparkling New Year 2018




Sunehri dhoop barsaat ke baad
Thodi si hansi har baat ke baad
Usii tarah ho mubarik aap ko 2018, 2017 ke baad
Wish u a happy new year


No comments:

Post a Comment